Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 1)

Something you hate about yourself..

I biggest thing I hate about myself is my inability to be OK with my flaws. I am my biggest critic (as most of us are) and I am way too hard on myself. I used to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself over and over again how ugly/chubby/not smart/more I was (in my mind) - I've become better at this in the past few years but I still am so easy to let myself down. I compare my self to others WAY too often then I should and don't see that the positives I have are just as good as anyone else.

I know many women struggle with issues like this and I suppose I am just another one those women, and I'm still working on it. I think having my daughter has helped me; I know she see's me as perfect and that's what matters! It's so funny because when she sees HERSELF in the mirror, she laughs and giggles and gets SO happy, and I'm learning to do that from her..a 4 month old ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG