Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I don't wanna grow up...I'm a Toys'R'Us Kid!

Sometimes when I look at Liyah, I realize she IS going to grow up - as sad as that may be :( I wonder what she is going to strive to be, what she is going to wish on all the stars for. When I was younger my biggest BIGGEST dream of all was to get married and have a family. I knew I wanted to be like my mom and be a stay at home mom. I may have done things a little backwards, and I may not be able to be a SAHM but I have my Jaliyah and I couldn't be happier.

Besides my big dream of being a momma, I wanted to be a singer too! I have videos of me singing my heart out in my little kiddie microphone "down by the bay..where the watermelons grow..." and that evolved into having a show at every single family gathering possible. It became a "When is Elisha going to make us all sit down and watch her?" It was inevitable! I still secretly want this dream to come true.

Now that I am (23 on Monday!) older, my new dream is to finish college and be the best Mom that I can possibly be. I am a momprenuer and will be opening my own business soon!

No matter what Jaliyah wants to be, I will support her 100,000,000,099%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG