Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost 4 Month Update :)

It's been almost 4 months since my precious gem was born. It is so amazing to watch her because, literally, everyday she learns something new. Yesterday, I was just playing with her and had the video camera rolling and guess what? I caught her very first laugh! I just couldn't stop laughing with her because I was so happy and so proud. I love her so much - I'm tearing up, what a mush I am.

Anyways..She had her first cereal bottle last night and she slept until about 7:30 this morning versus 5:00. So that was good, and she took the cereal this time so that's good too. I can't wait until I can introduce fruits and veggie's too her! But I have decided I will be making my own baby food for the most part. I'm going to get some supplies for that soon, I think I will start her on fruits and veggies in a month a half-ish.

She now loves tummy time, finally! She is getting so strong, she kicks her legs so fast and scoots in circles. She is going to be a fast little girl when she crawls!

I'll leave you with her first laugh (P.S. I have to hold the camera to the side otherwise, when she spots it, she refuses to smile or anything)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG