Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh NO he didn't!

Jaliyah's daddy has been staying with us. About 2 days ago we were having a conversation argument about him not getting up with Jaliyah in the middle of the night on his days off. I have only slept about 6 hours in the past 3 days so I was kind of irritated. We talked about it for awhile and he said he understood blah blah, whatever.

So then the night comes and Jaliyah went to bed at 10pm and woke up around 3, I waited a minute or two to see if Jason would get her. Then I heard him utter "aren't you going to get her?"

..oh NO he didn't. (yes he did!)

I let it go and went on with my motherly duties. She woke up again at 6 am and Jason got up! So I dozed back off....only to wake up too "Aren't you going to make her a bottle?"

...oh NO he didn't. (oh yes he did!)

I just took Jaliyah downstairs and stayed up with her. Then when he woke up he complained alllll morning about not being able to sleep.....YOU?! ugh..I guess this is why women have the babies. We can run on hardly any sleep and still manage to function throughout the day.

”OH

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Oh yes. This is why we have the babies. Because WE are the stronger gender. Yep. :)

But, Jason, dude? It would NOT kill you to make a bottle once in a while.

Baybee Luv said...

Haha, I know!!

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG