Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge (Catch up!) Day 7, Day 8, Day 9

Someone who has made your life worth living for..
Well, this should be an obvious answer :) Jaliyah Brielle makes every day worth waking up for. She makes me smile no matter how I am feeling and I love her more and more every single day.


Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit..
Ooooooh man, my ex-boyfriend wins this award! I could probably write an entire 1000 page novel on that man boy! But just to give you guys a jist of what he did (besides being mentally and emotionally abusive) he crashed BOTH of my cars in 2 hours, stole over $1000 from me, stole my credit card, and spit in my face. Yes..I said that, spit in my face. Need I say more?


Someone you did not want to let go, but just drifted..
My best friend Lara. Her and I met in 5th grade and were inseparable ever since. We hung out everyday and even when we went to different middle schools and high schools, never lost touch. We had SO many inside jokes and SO many stories that I could bore you all with. We still talked and saw eachother occasionally after we graduated high school, but then she moved to Florida. It's been a few years and I miss her oh so dearly, we talk maybe a few times a year - but I wish it was more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG