Monday, August 9, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 11-13) Catch up again..oops :)

Something people seem to compliment you the most on..
Does this mean physically? If so, then my eyes. They are a nice hazel color and I don't know, I guess people like them lol Fortunately, my daughter inherited my eyes but with her daddy's eyelashes and oooooooo she is going to be a heart breaker!


Something you never get compliments on..
Again, physically? If so, uhmm...my height lol I am a vertically challenged 4'11! I get "made fun of" a lot for it. But that's ok, I enjoy being little. Although, Jaliyah's dad is 6ft tall so I'm pretty sure she is going to pass me up height wise by 8.


A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)..
Dear Christina Aguilera,
You and I have gone through many similar things in our personal lives. You have written about your experiences, challenges, recovery, and moving on from those obstacles. I have been able to put on those certain songs and realize that eventually, it will pass and I will be ok - just like your song "I'm OK". You now have a wonderful little boy and he has changed your world, as Jaliyah has for me. Your music has changed with it and our lives just seem so similar. Thanks for helping and lifting me up even when you didn't know it!
Elisha ♥



Photobucket

1 comments:

Peggy said...

I am hopping in!! Too funny ,I am 4'11 1/2 " !! Its OK because I am afraid of heights and I am closer to the ground!
I am a new follower
Nice to meet you!!
matternu@gmail.com
http://www.pegsplay.com/2010/08/follow-me-monday-2-and-monday-blog-hop.html

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG