Friday, August 27, 2010

ABC's of Baybee Luv!

(stole from Welcome to Mommyhood)

Age: 23
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Dishes!
Dogs or Cats: I'm deff a cat lover but I love my puppy too
Essential start your day item: My Fiber One bars - mmm
Favorite color: pink and orange
Gold or silver: silver, i hate gold
Height: 5 feet :)
Instruments you’ve played: Piano, like four times.
Job Title: Mother/Student
Kids: 1
Loud or Quiet: loud
Mom’s name: Justine
Nicknames: 'lisha, lil one, short shit, short stuff
Overnight hospital stay: Just when I gave birth to Jaliyah
Pet peeve: People who chew with their mouth open, clocks ticking, and people who don't use common sense..
Quote from a movie: "He is the sweetest guy. Have you ever looked into his eyes? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles." - Superbad
Right or Left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 brothers and 3 step siblings
Time you wake up: Usually 5:30 or 6
Underwear: boy shorts or thong (was that TMI?)
Vegetable you don’t like: Asparagus! ugh..
Ways you run late: I used to be that girl that was ALWAYS on time, no matter what. Not anymore thanks to Jaliyah :) lol
X- rays you’ve had: Arm, ankle
Yummy food you make: Everything, if I do say so myself - but especially meatloaf and spaghetti - and any kind of dessert!
Zoo favorite: monkeys! and if there is white tigers.

Check out the latest GIVEAWAY

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Loved This Post, found you on Friday Blog Hop!!!

Nickie said...

Hiya! I'm your newest follower from FMF hop. I hope you'll visit my little corner of the web and return the love!! http://www.nofse.com

Michelle F. said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Fabulous Friday! I am also a first time mom and about to turn 23 next week! So we have alot in common! Have a great weekend! :)

ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog...enjoyed reading some back posts....and will be back often

Shanti said...

Nice writeup...enjoyed going through some of your posts...following you on Sunday Strolling...Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back
http://purelyforfun.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

Great to get to know you!
You just got a new follower via gfc and trailing tuesdays! Yipee, excited to read your post via google reader! Hope you can follow me back at www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG