Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's that time!

Have YOU started making your Holiday shopping list?! I sure haven't but after a conversation last night with a friend, I need to! The biggest shopping day of the year is fast approaching and there are SO many good deals coming up, I'm going to be one of those crazy psycho's (excuse me if you are one of those - no hard feelings) out in line at a store at 2:00 a.m. It's Jaliyah's first Christmas, and even though she won't remember it, I want it to be the start of many fun and memorable holiday seasons!

Here is my theory..tell me if I'm wrong/weird/silly/stupid..but before I actually became a mother, I always wanted to make the holiday season full of fun things - crafts, baking cookies, baking pies, making fun dinners, music, and all types of things. Soooo my theory is if I start now (even though she won't know what is really going on) she will begin to associate the smells and sounds she hears with the holiday season..what do you think? Am I crazy?

Anyways..Just a little update: Miss Jaliyah gets to see her sisters this weekend, she has not seen them in about 3 weeks so I know they are going to be excited to see her too. She is becoming much more independent when it comes to play time but still not sleeping well at night. In the last month and a half she wakes up every couple hours during the night :( I know this happens, it is just weird and taking some getting used to because she has slept through the night since about 1 month old.

Time to get ready for work :) Let me know what's on your shopping list!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm your newest follower! I hope that you will hop on by to my blog and check out my giveaway!
www.jessica62286.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG