Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Birthday Planning

Hey all!
Sorry I was MIA for a few days, got really busy trying to plan Jaliyah's birthday party. I know it's 2 months away but I will be getting busy with finals at school (then I'll have my associates!) next month and work and blah blah so I wanted to get a jump start on it. Sexy Mama Saturday's will be back in 3 days.

So the theme of the party is cupcakes. I know, I know, everyone says I'm crazy for having a themed first birthday. People keep saying "she's not going to remember or know whats going on." Well guess what - I'll remember it and will have pictures to show and that's just how I am. I LOVE LOVE LOVE planning parties.

I have the plates and balloons ready to be ordered - I'll be ordering those next week and I will show you at all when it comes.

I got the invitations made and ordered yesterday. I got them off of http://www.etsy.com/people/ShutterbugSentiments. It's so cool because its a one time price (mine was $16) but there are cheaper and more expensive ones. Then a digital file is sent to you and you can print them from your home computer or local store. How coooooooooool is that?!


Soooo stinkin' cuuuute! (I erased out my address and phone number for obvious reasons)

I got the clubhouse paid for to hold all 50 people coming that my little townhouse won't hold. Next is figuring out the food, ordering supplies/tableware/tablecloths/balloons/birthday outfit!

5 comments:

Chase said...

Those are great invitations! I'm planning a themed party for my little girl too (March 19th- just a couple weeks before your little one!) and I'll totally admit the party is for me! ha! And your baby is adorable!

Check out my blog if you get a chance! :) http://www.chasesview.blogspot.com

It's a Full House said...

Awww...I love the cupcake theme. My little man will be one in almost a month, and I just started planning. He's having an airplane theme, and I can't wait to show off pictures of his big day. I can't wait to see pictures of Jaliyah's birthday party.

Unknown said...

new follower from MBC!

Christa Cox said...

hey, randomly came across your blog and read about your miscarriages and i just currently went through my second miscarriage so i can kinda relate.. not easy at all! love your blog.. im your newest follower! :)

Baybee Luv said...

Christa - I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need someone to talk to you are more than welcome to email me! baybeeluvblog@ymail.com

glad to have you as a follower.

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG