Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the hunt

Back from VEGAS! It was SO much fun, even though I was sick the last night I was there. Needless to say, I'm very tired and feel like I will never catch back up on sleep haha but I missed Jaliyah so much - she cried when she saw me, then ran to me. :) Glad to know I was missed!

So my most recent..whats the word? Uhm...endeavor? undertaking? Something along those lines..is to find a LEGIT at-home income. I already have an out-of-the-home-i-miss-my-baby-all-day-but-i-have-to-go job. I don't want another, I don't want even more time taken away from Jaliyah and I. But finding a real, legit at home job is near impossible, unless it's answering questions for subscribers at $.002 a question - seriously? I don't think so.

and the hunt continues..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG