Saturday, July 24, 2010

Elisha's Essentials

As some of you know, as I continue on my adventure of being a new mommy, I am finding things that I think are must-have's - this is what I call Elisha's Essentials. Well..found a new one!

This stuff is amazing. Jaliyah had terrible dry skin on her face by her ears and eyebrows. I kept catching myself picking at it (i hate pealy skin). I tried regular baby lotions and those would help in the moment but not long term. A friend of mine told me to get some Baby Aquaphor and try that.



Oh my gosh, I love it! I put it on all the really dry spots (even her cradle cap!) and it immediately started working. Within 3 days all her dry skin was gone and I haven't needed it on those spots again :) It's a really thick consistency so you don't need a ton either. It can also work double triple duty and be used as diaper rash cream and lotion on momma's legs (I used it after shaving, my legs are sooooo soft)! I picked mine up at Walgreens for about $6.99, I know you can get it at any drug store/Wal-Mart/Meijer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG