Tuesday, July 13, 2010

..this is the shit that never eeeends..and it goes on and on my friends..

My loveness has been sleeping for 2 hours so I might as well take this time for a nice update.

Yesterday was my birthday and I was hoping to have a nice, relaxing day..ha! So for the last 2 weeks I have been without a car. About 2 weeks, maybe a little more, my car just shut off and didn't want to start anymore sooo took it to the shop and turned out it needed a starter. Get the car back in 2 days. Great, right? Nope. I'm driving from picking the car up and wohoo the car shuts off in the middle of a busy street and won't start. It was 90 degrees and Jaliyah was with me. We had to wait for 2 hours for the stupid tow truck - I ended up walking to a building to bring Liyah in the air.

Anyways - Turns out I blew my engine. So it's been 2 weeks and now it is fixed with a new pretty engine. Yesterday, I'm driving down the road and a rock hits my windshield. Normally, who cares - but this rock was ginormous and cracked my windshield. The crack spread across my entire windshield, which now needs to be replaced. Geez...it just never ends. Stupid car.

Jaliyah an roll from side to side :) I will be updating project 365 more tonight, catching up to date. From now on I will probably have at least one video a week for my project 365 (I got a video camera for my bday! wohoo).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG