Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday!

Hey all new momma's from friday blog hops!! Check out my blog hop page for more hops!

Jaliyah and I are excited for this weekend. Jason is getting the girls (Jaliyah's sisters) and that is always a fun time. Besides having to catch up on school, there is a festival here in my city that we will probably be going to. I love little festivals with fun face painting, food, walking around, art, and all types of things. I am also thinking about taking them to the cider mill. We are for sure going to the cider mill with Chelsea (Dylan Daily) and her LO Dylan on Tuesday.

I love, love, love the fall! I love the feeling you get from the season, the pumpkins, apple cider, caramel apples, Halloween, Thanksgiving, changing leaves...I could go on and on. I am excited for Jaliyah to experience it for the first time.

OH! How could I forget?! Miss Jaliyah sat up on her own last night for about 8 seconds! Wohoo!
Don't forget...
Check out the current GIVEAWAY
Be so kind as to vote for Jaliyah :) Here!

4 comments:

TheChickenista said...

.•..¸.•*¨Hopping in From Friday Blog Hops!  Im your newest follower¨¸.•..¸.•*¨  I hope you can hop over and visit soon!¸.•..¸.•*¨Reviews &Giveaways by TheChickenista and TheChickenista
¸.•..¸.•*¨Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

Happy Friday!
Peace, Love and Much Respect! (✿◠‿◠)

~Veronica

Tarunita said...

Hopping in from Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop :)
Have a great day!

Tarunita

www.dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/

Chana said...

What an adorable blog!! I'm your newest follower from the hop this weekend, hope you will swing over and return the favor:)
http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

Froggy said...

I'm here following you from PSYCHEDELIC SUNDAYS. Stop by my pad and say hello. If you have an event coming up, be sure to list it on the Blog Event Directory!

Melissa AKA Froggy
A little of this A little of that...
http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG