Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baybee Luv Boutique

Hey momma's!

I just launched my boutique's Facebook page and would really appreciate your help because you ladies are awesome! Please click HERE and 'like' us!!

Feel free to look around - there are only a few products up but I will be adding more throughout the week. You can also get to my Etsy page through the facebook page.

Once the boutique gets to 50 'likes', I'll be giving away a free 5x7 frame that YOU get to design.

Thank you so much everyone, it means a lot!

2 comments:

kelekia1 said...

Those little head bands are adorable!! I Love Your Blog!!! Saw it on Welcome Wednesday. Please follow me back at http://www.simplyheavenlyfood.com/

Unknown said...

Liked your facebook page :)

New follower from the blog hop :0) Can't wait to catch up on your posts!!

If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi :)

xo, Jersey Girl

hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG