Monday, May 21, 2012

Parents shouldn't be parents..

So I was making my internet rounds and stopped at Yahoo to see this article. Excuse my vulgerness but..ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! What did you THINK was going to happen when you idiotic, uneducated, morons put your child in the washing machine?! I hope your parental rights are taken away from you and they put you in a washing machine, that poor child was probably so terribly frightened it makes me sick to think about it. I couldn't even bring myself to watch the video of these shit heads.

At the end of the article it says "..a 3-year-old was killed in France after his father put him in one and turned it on to punish him." ..to punish him? To fucking punish him? I think people like this should be put in to a washing machine and we can all laugh at you while you're freaking out from being tossed around like a ragdoll, drowning.

This is why I have always said that people should have to under go testing before being allowed to parent another being (along with taking a drivers test post 60 years old).

Ugh..I'm disgusted, way to ruin my day Yahoo!

2 comments:

Kim @ LIAH said...

I checked out the link from your blog to the article, and the YouTube video has been taken down due to violation of their Terms of Use. Good thing I suppose - I don't know that I would have been able to stomach seeing something like that. Just reading the article was horrible enough. There are plenty of days when I'd love to stuff my brood in a washing machine (not that I ever actually WOULD) for the stupid stuff that they do ... but I remember when I was their age and the stupid stuff that I did ... and my mother's words ring in my ear ... "Your children are going to be 10x worse than what you ever were - then you will REALLY know how tough a job parenting is!"

Mom's never wrong...

Baybee Luv said...

Thanks ladies! Kim, yes those wonderful words still haunt me. My mother likes to keep telling me those same words when I am asking why my daugher is sooooo bad! haha

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG