Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mission Poop

My poor poor punkin is still having some problems doing the dirty #2 deed. However, I stopped giving her Karo Syrup to see if her own system would work itself out. She went once the day I stopped the syrup. Then yesterday she went twice! I was so proud, the only thing is - is that it still takes quite the show to go poop. She wiggles and cries and then I cry cuz she is crying and I don't know what to do to help her. Being a new mommy is so emotional haha. Plus, I don't know why, but I am expecting a poopy diaper every time I change her lol and I know that is not supposed to happen, but every time I go to change her I prepare for poop! Silly mom.

So, she has a doctors appointment Saturday morning and I will be asking what formula to put her on because I believe that her formula is what is causing this problem. Liyah is currently on Enfamil Premium Lipil, so we will see what the doc suggests we try.

OH! I bought the suppository at the pharmacy, got it home, and just couldn't do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG