Monday, April 5, 2010

The big day!



Tomorrow I will be induced. I've never felt this much emotion all at once, I really don''t know how to handle it (haha). This is a picture I took yesterday, my last belly picture - HUUUGE! I was fine all day until I had the brilliant idea of googling stories of induction. Almost every story I read was some horror 55 hour labor story and now I am completely freaked out and scared. Everyone keeps reassuring me that it will be OK so I am trying to stay positive and remember that in the end, my baby girl will be here.

Daddy is nervous too, we go in at 7:30AM and start the process. I will be posting my L&D story whenever I get home. Oh - and of course, watch for pictures!

I cannot wait to meet you, Jaliyah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG