Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nice to meet you!

Let's start with an introduction:

My name is Elisha and I'm the creator of Baybee Luv. I've been trying to find a way to document my experiences, trials, reviews, and memories - I finally found a way - this blog! I tried youtube, and I do have some videos, however my computer and camera hate me and I just cannot figure it out properly. Realistically, a blog works better with a baby on the way :)

I am 22 years old and expecting my first baby any day now! My due date is April 6th and today is the 1st, so soon (I hope) she will be making her debut. Yes, I am having a girl and her name will be Jaliyah.

What this blog will be about:

The ups and downs of being a young single mother, a mother in general, a working mother, a student juggling motherhood and all the in between. I will review products, post pictures and updates of Jaliyah and I, shopping deals all us mothers can benefit from, and whatever else my heart desires or you all request :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG