Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time Flies!

Wow, My baby is a little over 2 months old now and I already am sad she is growing up. They really do grow up so fast lol she is alert to everything around her, she is following me when I walk away from her or around her, holding her head up like a champ and every time she see's me she smiles and it melts all my insides :) OH! And she has discovered her hands, they never leave her mouth (as you will see in the photo below) .. EVER. Even when she is sleeping, it's quite cute.

She had her first shots last weekend and it broke my heart. I refused a couple of them because they just wanted to do so many and it concerned me. She got 1 in each thigh and an oral vaccine. The oral she spit right in their faces, which was hilarious lol. The first shot in her thigh she cried so hard her lips turned purple. I instantly picked her up and held her and apologized over and over until the nurse reminded me we still had one more to go. She didn't cry as hard the second time but was still not pleased. I'm making her daddy go next time because I just can't do it lol.

Jaliyah has now graduated to 4 ounce bottles every feeding, not just before bed. Sometimes she doesn't finish the whole thing but it is helping her go longer between feedings so mommy can do more homework! My semester with one class is almost up, in about one week it will be done. Next semester is two classes - great!

I'm going to start doing picture hauls of great deals and things I find for baby! So keep a look out for those, I'm sure I'll be going shopping sometime soon. For anyone ho uses Good Start Gentle Plus (Like me!) they are on sale for $19.95 at Kroger, and if you sign up at the Gerber website, they send $6.00 off coupons! Great deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG