Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning, Spidey Sense!

Jaliyah and I fell asleep on the couch last night and she woke up at like 4 o'clock in the morning to eat. So..I go into the kitchen and let me tell you, I have this weird spidey sense when it comes to spiders and creepy crawly things, so anyways..I walk into the kitchen and my spidey sense went off! I look down and suuuure enough there's a BIG earwig crawling up the formula can. I immediately scream which makes Liyah cry and start throwing things and poking it until it dies. Ok that's done..so I make the formula.

Return to the couch to feed her..SPIDEY SENSE..earwig crawls on the pillow that we were just previously laying on - WHAT THE HELL?! So I grab the pillow and throw it across the room and again start throwing books and whatever I can grab, stomping on it until it died. Ok that's done..so I check the couch for more just in case.

SPIDEY SENSE! In the following 5 more minutes I see 2 more earwigs..one on the couch cushion and one on the floor..again I throw things, stomp, poke, whatever until they are dead. WHAT IS THIS?! I was so grossed out, I didn't want to sit anymore. I hate hate hate earwigs - they are super bad in my area this year. Ugh..finally got back to sleep around 5:30 in my bed that I frantically, quickly, and throughouly checked for earwigs.

1 comments:

Liza Trumbower said...

How horrible!!! I would have totally freaked out! I'm amazed you were able to fall back asleep, I'm sure I would have "felt" them crawling on me the rest of the night!

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG