Saturday, October 16, 2010

6 Month Update

o-m-g, she is half a year old! I just can't believe it. Jaliyah now weighs 20.6 lbs and is 27.5 inches long! I swear she was going to weigh no less then 35 lbs lol but only 20! The DR said she looks great :)

Jaliyah can:

  • Sit without falling

  • Get into the crawling position to grab a toy, then get back to sitting

  • Crawl backwards lol

  • Eat all fruits and veggie baby food

  • Fit into 12 month clothes (I know..)



She is now completely uninterested in her swing, I am debating on taking it apart and putting it away. Her acid reflux is pretty much gone now, she rarely spits up. She is on 4oz of formula along with her fruits and veggies. Oh, and she is looking more and more like her daddy every day..ugh..



aand since you all luv us tremendously you should cast your vote for her: HERE :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is doing so well. I love the picture.

Chanda Wilkin said...

Shes adorable! I have a little one that will be 7 months on the 23rd! Can't believe how time flies.
Im a new follower from the wondering wed. blog hop, hope you will follow me back!
http://mommaneedsablog.blogspot.com

Tamarah said...

I'm your newest follower from Follow Me Wednesday. Come check me out at www.homeandpantry.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG