Friday, February 11, 2011

Foggy mom brain

It's 7:30am and I haven't been to sleep yet. Jaliyah woke up around 6:30am so we came downstairs to watch some cartoons and have a bottle. I just bought a scale last night to keep track of my weight loss. I weighed myself last night and just out of curiosity I get on the scale this morning when we came downstairs. I looked down at the dreadful number and...

..it was UP 22 lbs!!!!!!!!! wtf!!!

I was so distraught - what the hell did I eat to gain 20 some pounds in a day?! I kept stepping off and back on to the scale, kicked the scale a couple times and almost shed some tears.

..then I realized I was still holding Jaliyah while I was getting on the scale...hence the 22 lbs...

ugh..I need to go to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG