Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Online Family Organizer

We got about a foot of snow last night into today, so it's a snow day from work for me! I'll be spending it cuddled up with Jaliyah. Poor thing is sick, she has a nasty cough and this morning has a fever of 99. Going to make sure she gets extra fluids today and got some saline drops for her. Anyone else have a snow day?

Anyways, I wanted to tell you all about the new Fly Lady organizer - you can even get the application for your phone! It has a family calender, you canmake shopping lists,to-do lists, and more! You can color-coordinate by family member AND send alerts to other family members cell phones. How freaking cool! Check it out - Fly Lady/Cozi Organizer

1 comments:

Teresa@multi-facetmom said...

Thanks for posting this!!! I tried Fly Lady out before I had kids, but wasn't really ready for it I guess...I was probably just too lazy! But now that I have kids, this is just what I need!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

http://multi-facetmom.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG