Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sexy Mama Saturday's!

I got to sleep in until 9:10am today - how amaaazing was it, you ask? AMAZING! But normally, I wake up around 5am with 5-6 hours of sleep. Many of you get even less, or when I pull my all nighters for homework and exams - I look a HOT mess!

I purchased the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller at Target for $11.99. This roller claims to diminish dark circles and get rid of puffiness under your eye.

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and to my surprise, it really works. Even if I didn't have time for a full face of makeup in the morning, using this eye roller after washing my face really helped me look more awake and refreshed. The cold metal ball that rolls across your under eye helps great with the puffiness. If you live in a warmer climate, leaving it in the fridge would help it stay cold. It's just a quick swipe from the inner corner to the outer corner of your under eye and it's done. Within 5 minutes it's a noticeable difference.

This is a great product to really help freshen up your eyes when you're in a time crunch. For only $11.99 and it will last for months. Garnier even offers an eye roller with a bit of tint in it to help conceal at the same time. I have not tried this one yet but as soon as I do, I will be sure to review it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG