Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JALIYAH!

Today, in about 45 minutes my baby will be officially 1 year old! She was born April 6th, 2010 at 10:03pm. I cannot believe it. I sang "Happy Birthday" to her when she woke up this morning, had breakfast then unfortunately had to go to work. When I got home she opened her presents from me. I got her 2 new dinner plates, and 4 new books. She had more fun ripping up the paper. Then we ventured to my dads for her birthday dinner. She was in SUCH a good mood today, I couldn't believe it. Despite her stuffy, stubborn runny nose she has had for a week - she was all smiles, laughs, and hyperness! We got her 1 year pictures done on Sunday, I'll close with those ♥




4 comments:

Christa Cox said...

so cute! the first birthdays are hard to accept

Krafty Max Originals said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


I couldn't find the post about the Boost my

Blog Friday Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note

here....

BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of

your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
Krafty Max Originals

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Aww adorable!

I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Jaliyah! That's so exciting! I have been missing out on your blog for a long time. I hope all is well!

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG