Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge (Day 10)

Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know..

Hmm..About a month ago I told someone who I considered a very good friend of mine, that we should no longer be friends. I've known her since 2005 and we have worked together the entire time. We have many things in common and just got a long great - partners in crime. But she is the type of woman who really, truly feels she needs a man to define her; so whenever she found a new boyfriend, she would forget about everyone else. Well her latest "boyfriend" has been ... interesting. She found photos in his phone that he had secretly taken of certain body parts of me while I attended her daughters birthday party .. uhm hellloooooo wth?! CREEPER! He then proceeded to text me and send inappropriate pictures. Of course, I immediately called my friend and told her and she in return told her boyfriend she knew. He got mad that I said anything and told her to no longer speak to me.

I didn't think she would actually listen to him...but I began to notice that she was when the only time I would speak to her was when she was conveniently not around her boyfriend...I don't deserve that. So...bye. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG