Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Week in Advance (Day 20-26)

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
I'm not sure how to approach this topic - I drink socially, and I feel there is nothing wrong with that as long as people know their limits and do not drive until they are sober. I think alcoholism is a disease and it's a terrible thing for families to deal with. As far as drugs, I do think marijuana should be legalized for medicinal purposes.

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
I'd be the first by her side. Good friends are hard to come by and friends should never let anything come in between them during a time of need. I would hope my best friend would do the same for me!

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I wish I wouldn't have slacked off in high school! I think that was m biggest mistake so far - I am only 23 and have plenty of life before me, which I am sure I will make more mistakes. But as of right now, if I would have took high school more seriously, I think I would be further into my career then what I am now - but at least I am getting there, right?

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Well, like I just said I am only 23 years old so there's a lot I hope I still get the chance to do. I have quite a long bucket list of things I hope to do in my life, so I will just name a few: Bungee jump! Go to all the states and travel to Italy! I also want to do as many fun travel things with Jaliyah as I possibly can, I got to do a lot of fun things as a kid and I want Jaliyah to have all the good memories that she can possibly hold.

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Ironically, I wanted to start putting together a play list to share with my daughter as she gets older. Right now I only have "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride.

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
I believe everyone has a purpose in life, and I just feel my purpose hasn't been totally fulfilled yet. It's started, and I figured out what my purpose is - to be a mother. My journey is on its way and no where near complete!

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Yes, and I won't get too far into this - maybe in another post. But I was very young and just felt out of place. I was alone and didn't feel I had anyone to turn too. I was naive and felt the "easy way out" would be best. Well it wasn't and I'm glad I'm here. My life is turning out so wonderful and so amazing, and realizing that there is a light at the end of any dark tunnel that you get guided into, is something you should always remember!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG