Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do you miss me?

Hello my dear followers!
I know, I know - you do not have to tell me - I am being quite neglectful lately. I've had a lot going on with school and trying to get a job. So I decided to give you a little update in hopes that you won't leave me :)

I've been going through the interview process for a GREAT corporate job in my area - I am really hoping I get it. I already had my telephone interview and my face-to-face interview. Tomorrow I go to interview with the Human Resource department and then we will see! This will be a great stepping stone for career. By may I will have my associates degree in Business Management (effing finally after 4 years!)! I will, of course, continue on to get my bachelor's. This job is only part-time but it is better then nothing and with all the great experience it will give me, I am glad I found it. I will probably get a second part-time as well.

You know my mommy-do list that I have been doing so well at? ...not...well I have like 400 more things to add to it! I need to make Jaliyah's 6 month check-up and pictures appointments. Can you believe she is about to be 6 months? Because I can't - it's insane. I'll only touch on her update a little bit otherwise I won't have a 6 month update post. But she can sit up on her own!! yay! She's been able to do it for about 4 days, she only falls backwards when she tries to look up at something really high.

I will leave you with a few recent pictures because I suck at project 365 :)



9 comments:

Krystal said...

Good luck hope you get the job!

I have an award for you on my blog: http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award.html

Sarah said...

Happy ICLW!!

Jaliyah is a real cutie pie!!

Good Luck with the job!!

ICLW #100

Unknown said...

It sounds like you are working hard to get what you want. Best of luck with the job and the degree.

I remember those first weeks when my daughter Sophie was sitting up. She would be sitting up, just fine, then suddenly topple over to one side like a Weeble. I taught her to spread her legs wide and plant one hand on each fat thigh to steady herself. It worked for her.

Lisa (ICLW #86)

Anonymous said...

Hi - you have the cutest baby! Nice meeting you both :) xxx

Suzy said...

Oh those first 6 months FLY dont they? I tried to do 365 when my boy was little, but I failed miserably! Too hard with a little 'un

Anonymous said...

Congrats on school, hopefully the job and a 6 month old daughter! How exciting and no wonder you've been busy!!

ICLW #115
http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/

April said...

She's adorable!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

You're baby girl is beautiful! Happy ICLW#41

Kakunaa said...

Awww, she is beautiful! I hope you get the job :) Great luck to you!

ICLW. #90

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG