Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

I finally have things together and I can come back actively again. I am so excited, because I missed writing in here. It made me realize how much my blog really is a great thing for me.

Biggest news....I GOT THE JOB!! I am so excited. I am officially a Sales & Marketing Administrative Intern - yes, it is just an internship but a paid one at that :) This will most definitely put my foot in the door in the business world and I am just happy. It is going to be really hard being away from Jaliyah everyday but it is only 4/5 hours a day. I think my biggest fear is that I will miss one of her "firsts". What if I miss her first tooth? or her first time crawling? walking? word?! That kind of discourages me from ever leaving her side lol But I know it's for the best.

I have a list of new posts I am going to be working on. Now that I am working AND in school, I will probably post every other day instead of every day like I used to - but I am back being active - I promise.

WELCOME to the new reader's Baybee Luv has received while I've been out of commission.
Don't forget to vote on the side bar ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG